Saturday, July 07, 2007

Crazy for Webkinz


Wow, my kids are CRAZY for Webkinz. I'm not sure if this is as big in every state but the kids in Georgia are all about Webkinz. Webkinz are these cute little stuffed animals that come with a code and then become your virtual pet when you log onto the Webkinz site. The children feed, exercise and take care of their pet. They can answer questions or play games to earn KinzCash and then use that cash to buy things to furnish their animals' rooms. Kate loves to take care of her virtual pet and Jackson is all about getting his bank account up to purchase stuff for his pet. It is a really fun diversion the kids have enjoyed this summer.
Jackson's Pet

Kate's Pet


Here is Jackson's WWS this week!
My Webkinz
I have a Webkinz named Wah Wah. My Webkinz is a Chihuahua stuffed animal. His birthday is December 22, 2006. There’s a Webkinz website that I love to play on, http://www.webkinz.com. I like to play at the clubhouse, Quizzy’s question corner and I like to feed my pet. Having a Webkinz is fun.
The End

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Never heard of this. Sound fun though, I've made note and will have Landon hop on tomorrow and check it out.