Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shauna is Awesome!

Top Ten Reasons Why Shauna is Awesome!
10. She laughs at all of our ridiculous jokes.
9. She doesn't mind getting messy and playing with the kids.
8. She always has a smile on her face.
7. She did ALL of my laundry.
6. She brought fun games and books for the kids to enjoy.
5. She left her 3 children at home to come help us out.
4. She brought Tyren so we could play with him too!
3. She decorated the house and helped the kids make my birthday special.
2. She worked out with me and didn't get mad when one day I didn't get up at 6:30.
1. She organized my scrapbook room! Hands down, this wins as my favorite b-day gift!

Just look at her amazing work! (I really should have taken a before picture because you have no idea what this room looked like, pre Shauna.) Now she may get embarrassed but I have to tell you how awesome my talented, scrapbooking sister-in-law is. When she decided to organize my scrapbooking things I am pretty sure that she had no idea what she was getting into but it didn't stop her once she started that major project. In a few days Shauna organized all of my papers, stickers, punches, scissors, mementos and she even managed to sort through and organize boxes of pictures dating back to high school. Now I have a clean, user friendly area where I can go to town. Thanks Shauna!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Gotta love that Shauna.

Anonymous said...

Please come to my house, Shauna...please!

You're the best!

Love,
Anne