Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Friends

I just came across this quote and it touched me.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting, that another world is born." --Anais Nin

No matter where I have lived, or what stage of life I have been in, I have been blessed with the most wonderful friends. Each one has made me want to be a better person just by being themselves and has helped me to realize something about myself that probably couldn't have been realized without them. So to all of you friends, even those that don't blog :), please know that I love you and couldn't make it without you!

4 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

I feel the same way about you Carolyn and treasure the time we had in college and King Henry. I have never laughed as much as I did w/ you, Kasey and Kari :) Some people are just meant to be friends forever... no matter how much time passes in-between conversations. And those... are true and lasting friends.

Love
Deb

Anonymous said...

You are just as cute as you can be. Thanks for the quote, it really is a great one. Oh, and happy almost birthday to you!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN !! I hope you have a great day... I'm sure Jason and the kids will make it special for you :)

Love ya
Deb

Kasey said...

What, no birthday pictures??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!