Monday, July 30, 2007

Bridge Jumping

Jumping Jackson

The cousins and Uncle Kurt went bridge jumping this afternoon. I was planning on going when the skies were sunny and warm but chickened out after things became gray and threatening. Boy am I sorry that I didn't go. It looked like a blast. If tomorrow is warm we are going to go again because everyone had such a good time. This time I'm not going to be left out either!

Uncle Kurt showed the kids how it was done by diving and tossing in a spread eagle jump once.

Matthew was a little daredevil. He jumped from the very top of the bridge once, did toe touches and even a flip!

Jackson was more cautious as this was his first time jumping but he did throw in an occasional cannonball. He had a blast playing with his cousin Matthew. Boy are those boys two peas in a pod.

Kate thought that they were all nuts and just played by the river. She did say as we left, that she would jump off with me tomorrow though. We'll see if she feels as brave when the time comes.

3 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time :)

Love
Deb
PS. I changed blog sites. See your email for updates :)

Tanya said...

Hey Carolyn, are you still here? It's Wed evening. Call, stop by, or whatever. Would love to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm take that off for me pumpkin